Sunday, June 27, 2010

119 - pt. 6

Today is part 6 of our reading through Psalm 119.  Read this portion of text and join us in praising our God for His Word!


Psalm 119:41-48
WAW
Let your steadfast love come to me, O LORD,
your salvation according to your promise;
then shall I have an answer for him who taunts me,
for I trust in your word.
And take not the word of truth utterly out of my mouth,
for my hope is in your rules.
I will keep your law continually,
forever and ever,
and I shall walk in a wide place,
for I have sought your precepts.
I will also speak of your testimonies before kings
and shall not be put to shame,
for I find my delight in your commandments,
which I love.
I will lift up my hands toward your commandments, 
which I love,
and I will meditate on your statutes.

No comments: