Thursday, January 11, 2007

Thursday is a good day

Last evening I received a laptop via the Brown delivery man. I have been waiting for this day for quite some time.

Today I sat in my favorite bagel establishment with my laptop. I had a two meetings with two different people and I never left the table. I was a true loiterer. I was there from 8 AM until 1 PM. I sent email. I read a few online articles articles. I communicated with a friend in Minneapolis and my father in Missouri. I downloaded some updates for different programs. I updated some things for the church web site. I worked on some notes for a class I am teaching on Saturday. I never left the table.

To top it all off...the bagel place now has peanut butter cream cheese. I know that sounds strange but it was really quite tasty.

and...and...The Office is on tonight!

Thursday is a good day.

2 comments:

ricki said...

was it a mac? if not, talk to the hand ...

Unknown said...

no. our budget does not allow us to be so spendy. i will talk to the hand. tell your friends over at mac to lower the price.