Wednesday, June 11, 2008

St. Louis Itinerary

We have been in St. Louis since Saturday evening. We have done quite a bit in the last few days. The boys have had a good time and Ezra has asked after every event - "can we do that again?" Below I will list our up-to-date itinerary.

Sunday: to church at The Journey with Rob and Holly.
Monday: to the St. Louis Zoo and to the Magic House.
Tuesday: talked to a friend at Kaldis Coffee Shop and then to the Kirkwood pool.
Wednesday: to the Botanical Gardens and Whittles Train Store.

Tomorrow we leave for southeast Missouri to visit with my parents. I will keep you up to date and I know you are all so thankful to be kept up to date with our travels.

1 comment:

ricki said...

This is too much ... visiting a church with a blog, going to a magic house, hanging out in coffee shops ... I thought you were a Christian?