Friday, June 20, 2008

Vacation is Always Fun

As I noted in my previous post, we saw quite a bit on our recent vacation. We are now back in Nearly, Canada. I sat down this evening to look through our pictures from the trip. Our pictures reveal just how much fun we had down south. This picture accomplishes two things. 1.) It shows just how great a time our boys had at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Grandma and Grandpa have the best toys - like this "helmet" that Asher is wearing. 2.) This picture is a tribute to the queen of angled photos.

4 comments:

M. said...

Wow, I'm honored. Should I make a speech?

I like Asher's helmet. Is it a football helmet or a batting helmet? What sport was he playing? Maybe it doesn't matter.

Unknown said...

it was actually a hard hat for the work that he was doing.

the reason you received the tribute is because you are the only one who regularly comments on my blog. for some reason my readership has dropped. maybe it's my b.o.

Grandma Black said...

I'm surprised that reader "M" didn't recognize the logo on the "helmet" Asher is wearing. Or, maybe she did?? Dad, "no blog" said to add that the product on that hat helped put you through college.

I'm glad the boys enjoyed playing with the toys. It was sad putting them back in storage until next time.

Although I don't Always comment on your blog, I Always read it.

M. said...

No, I didn't recognize the logo.
and, yes, I think it is, in fact, your B.O.